Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A special edition featuring Katherine Deane: Quote of the day “Just screw me already!”

Another 1st timer, lucky us!  I so enjoy new guest authors on my blog, especially the interview and getting to know what makes some of my favorite authors tick. 


A erotic spanking romance writer, Katherine Deane admittedly likes to escape reality often, through reading or writing.  She loves fantasy, sci fi, paranormal, adventure, and spanking romance and started writing because she has a vivid imagination and wild fantasies.


Today, she's sharing from her new release:


A Coach's Discipline
 
 
Blurb:
Marathon runner Claire Jacobs has always dreamed of making it to the Olympics, but she has a habit of getting in her own way. With the help of Nick Fox, a legendary coach known for his unconventional techniques, she prepares for one last shot at her dream. Traumatic memories of her experience with her last coach still haunt Claire, though, and in spite of his reputation she finds it hard to trust Nick’s authority.

The more time he spends with Claire, the more Nick finds himself enchanted by her drive and deep commitment to her fellow runners. But when her self-destructive behavior  
crosses the line, Nick realizes he has only one option to help the woman he has come to care about so much—he will need to give her the first spanking of her life and make sure it is one she will not forget.

Despite his firm discipline, Claire quickly comes to crave Nick’s dominance and direction, and soon he has grown to be much more than just her coach. But when jealousy and misunderstandings threaten to tear the team apart, will she run away as she always has in the past, or can she trust in her newfound love and race toward her goals with an open heart?

Publisher’s Note: The Coach’s Discipline is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Excerpt:
“Okay, here’s what we are going to do.” Holding her up with one hand, he quickly turned off the shower. He placed his hands under her bottom, and raised her up so she rubbed against his stomach. He kissed her hard on the lips, and raised her up and down, so her slick juices ran along his naval.
“Hold on tight.” He smacked her ass again, and felt her grind against him.
He groaned, “We aren’t going to make it to the bedroom if you keep that up.”
She giggled and squeezed and glided across his stomach some more, rocking against his cock. “I’m trying to help keep it up.”
“Such a comedian.” He growled, and smacked her wiggling bottom hard.
He carefully stepped out of the tub, and carried her to the bed, dropping her onto the mattress.
“Roll over onto all fours,” he grunted as he grabbed the small square package out of the drawer.
She complied quickly.
“Ass high in the air, head down,” he commanded and gave her wet bottom a quick swat.
She laughed and moaned in delight, and pressed her head and chest down onto the comforter.
He tore open the foil package, and donned it, while watching her wiggle. He could see everything, the sleek wetness, waiting to be conquered, her little bottom hole, puckering as she squeezed her pussy.
He knelt on the bed behind her and lined his cock up. She was so wet, so ready. He glided across her, distributing the wetness along his cock. Someday, he wanted to feel that wetness, all of it. But for now…
He thrust into her hard and deep, and she yelped.
“You okay?” He stopped for a moment, and remained unmoving inside her, letting her get used to him.
She nodded and pressed back against him. “Just screw me already!”

Buy links:




 
 
 
Maddie’s Intimate Authors Corner Questions. 
MT:  Turnabout is fair play, Katherine.  It’s your turn to be on the other end of the interview.  J 
KD:  Thanks so much for having me today, Maddie! J
MT:  How much of your books are, based on your own personal experiences?
KD:  The Coach’s Discipline, had a lot of me in it. It actually gave me a lot of closure when I finished it. And then I was able to let it go, and let the story be fiction. It was a really freeing experience.
MT:  That is intriguing.  So are you saying you are very similar to Claire, your main character in The Coach’s Discipline?
KD:  Originally, Claire was almost all me.  Every thought, every emotion, every experience. But then I was finally able to let her go, and get the closure I needed. Which enabled me to tweak her and her experiences, allowing her to be herself, not me.
MT:  Now I understand ‘freeing’.  Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

KD:  I love the “Be true to yourself” and “Love yourself” messages in life, and I hope that comes out loud and clear in this book.  Our pasts don’t have to define us.
MT:  How about some easier questions now. No sense being serious the entire time.  What is you favorite genre to read?
KD:  Spanking Romance and Paranormal J
MT:  Favorite movie/why?
KD:One of my favorites is The Princess Bride. I love fantasy and romance. And the story line has so many awesome characters who grow to be just incredible! And I love Westley. The Dredd Pirate Roberts is hot! J
MT:  Oh!  I loved it too!  So many wonderful characters.  
The Clergyman:  “Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv.”  (cracks me up everytime)
Westley: “There’s a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.”  (agree he is HOT and makes me melt, every time)
Buttercup: “You mock my pain!”
Man in Black: “Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.”  (sad, but true)
And of course…
“My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!”  (love his tenacity and determination)
But I digress, we’ll have to chat more later J
MT:  Favorite kink?
KD:  LOL, that’s a no brainer. I am a Spanko. I love being spanked by my husband and fantasize about spankings all day!
MT:  Well that was an easy one, I should have known.  How about you biggest guilty pleasure, for which you are willing to risk it all for
K:  LOL, I have several guilty pleasures, but am really not much of a risk taker. If I like a meal at a restaurant, I order it again and again. No deviation. Less risk.   But I love to fantasize about taking huge risks! And if I were to live out a fantasy, I would … never mind. I’m not going to go into too much detail but suffice it to say it would involve a semi public spanking.
 
 
Thanks so much for joining me today, Katherine and again sorry for the little hiccup in scheduling.  For those wanting to learn more about Katherine Deane and her sexy spanking romance go to her website website: http://katherinedeane.wordpress.com
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment