Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Captain Has His Fill on Wicked Wanton Wednesday with Jaye Peaches


These are a few of my favorite things:

1.  Historical romance
2.  Sexy military men
3.  Hot BDSM and spanking action
4.  Jaye Peaches

Since all are included in my blog today, guess what?  I'm in erotica heaven!

Let's not waste any time and get right to the steamy excerpt.



In Enemy Hands
by Jaye Peaches


Having fallen in love her enemy, Hester must wait until nightfall to greet him as her lover….


Daniel crept into her room a little after midnight. Although tired, he’d vowed to attend to her that night. With his body, he would comfort her anxieties and wipe out the turmoil in her mind.

She lay naked on the bed, the candle burning brightly on the bedside, and her eyes sparkled. Seeing her tempting body laid out for him to inspect, he stowed away his gentler plans and allowed his manhood to rule his desires. Slowly he stripped, allowing her to see his stiff cock, which sprang upright and ready.

“Come, my sweet, kneel at my feet and I shall let you drink me.”

Hester crawled across the bed, her mouth opening and her tongue slipping out. Perched on the edge, she lowered her head and kissed the head of his penis. The sensation caused ripples of delight across his body. He wove his fingers in her hair, assisting her dipping head by directing the pace of her feasting mouth. The skin about his cock tightened as it surged with hot blood.

“Once you’ve had your fill, I shall have mine. By the time I’ve supped on your nectar, sought sanctuary in your tight arse, and brought you to your blistering climaxes, I shall leave this room a giddy man.” He released his grip on her hair.

Hester wiped a trickle of saliva from her lips with the tip of her finger, spreading it around her moist lips. She appeared not to mind his vulgar talk and stroked his manhood with her hand, chuckling faintly as she kept him stimulated. “You may ravish me, my captain. Command me and I will obey.”

He leant over and she rose up to meet him, her lips puckered and inviting. He tasted his own salty pre-cum and inhaled deeply. “Now, how could a soldier resist such an order!”


Blurb:

When the rest of her household flees the family estate during the English Civil War, Hester Cavell, a proud Royalist supporter, stays behind hoping to protect her home. Unfortunately for Hester, she quickly finds that she is no match for a troop of Parliamentarian dragoons, led by Captain Daniel Hasard. Once the dragoons take control of her house, Daniel lets Hester stay with her servants, but he warns her that he will punish her severely if she causes any trouble.

Despite Daniel’s warning, it isn’t long before Hester risks her safety and attempts to sabotage his troops, earning her a long, hard switching on her bare bottom. But as the weeks pass, she begins to realize that the man behind the enemy uniform is loving, intelligent, and kind, and she can’t help but grow more and more attracted to him. Daniel returns Hester’s affection, and while they remain enemies by day to protect her reputation, they soon become passionate lovers by night.

Not wanting the servants to guess at their games, Hester continues to make a pretence at mischief, and Daniel continues to punish her sternly. But when a servant at last finds out the truth of their relationship, will it bring an end to their newfound romance, or will Daniel cast aside politics and allegiances and ask for her hand in marriage?


Publisher’s Note: In Enemy Hands is an erotic novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Buy Links :

Author Links.





Maddie's Intimate 
Authors Corner:

Welcome back to Wicked Wanton Wednesday, Jaye.  It’s been a bit since you’ve visited my corner—tsk tsk—so, can you tell my readers a little bit about your writing?  (how long you’ve been an author, what genres you write, novel vs novella, HEA vs HFN, etc.)


Jaye:  Hi Maddie – time flies when you’re writing! I’ve been a published author for nearly two years and a writer since I could hold a pen.

I’m novel writer, I have been known to hit over a 130k, but I also love writing short stories, the kind that come with a challenge, like don’t go over 1000 words. It’s the in-between I struggle to produce – the novella, it’s neither one thing nor the other for me. I generally aim for a happy ever after or a happy for now if I’m writing a series. If I know my book is a one-off, I think of the end at the start, so I know where I’m going. What I love writing is kink, whether it is softly softly, wrapped around a romance or a strong flavor of BDSM with a darker edge, I’m happy to write both. I’m also writing non-erotica literature under my real name.


Maddie:  We suffer from the same condition, Jaye.  I too have an allergy or a mental block when it comes to novellas.  But if it means more bang for the readers buck, I'm all for that.  

So… Tell us about In Enemy Hands with its gorgeous cover.  It drew me in immediately.  How did you came up with the idea for story line?  Was it triggered by an event in your life or pure imagination?  Will we get a white knight moment? Or is that a spoiler. Do your books usually contain action and danger? And does the hero always swoop in and save the maiden fair?  <sigh>


Jaye:  The cover is fantastic and captures the mood of the book really well.

I’m a huge fan of historical novels (my father is a historian so I grew up surrounded by hundreds of non-fiction books). The English Civil War, which is when the book is set, was a momentous occasion, just like the American Civil War, dividing communities and even households. I thought it would be an ideal scenario to set a star crossed lovers plot with the heroine held captive in her own home, determine to protect it from the occupying forces. If you want a US equivalent, think of the Southern fiery belle, Scarlet O’Hara and a Yankee captain falling in love. Most of my books have an over-arching storyline that I think of first, but I also like to inject a little action or danger into chapters, especially if they’re a prelude to a spanking. As for the hero saving the maiden fair, maybe it could be the other way round, or perhaps a bit of both ;-)


Maddie:  Gorgeous cover!  I was sold on it alone.  Here's something I've been wondering, maybe we have this in common too.  I hear erotica authors say often that sex is hard for them to write and they leave a flag ‘insert sex scene here’ and come back and add it at the end.  I am the complete opposite.  Which is easier for you the meat and potatoes story line or BDSM/spanking/sex scenes? 


Jaye:  I suppose you might say I’m a meat and potato with a side order of sexy veg. To be honest, it depends on the book. Short stories, I find it easier to get sexy quick, the longer the book the more the characters and plot take over. I have been known to skip over the sex scenes and put a flag up, but most of the time I write out a rough draft then come back and expand it at a later date. Naturally, when the kids are about, I’m not in the mood for writing sex scenes!


Maddie:  Oh shucks, another skipper/flagger, I wouldn't have guessed it.  My search for a sex first, plot latter kindred spirit continues.  LOL  Okay, here's another question.  What is the most endearing quality of your hero?  Why? 


Jaye:  Honour. In times of war it’s very easy for integrity to be superseded by hatred and cruelty. I wanted my hero to stay true to himself and question what he does, also he has to be a great leader. I think an officer who commands his men’s respect … as well as the ladies…  is very sexy.


Maddie:  So he the Captain has strength of character.  Sexy indeed.  Now give us the dirt.  What is the number one, hands down, must have physical characteristic of a Jaye Peaches hero?


Jaye:  That’s tricky!  Physical – I’m going to have to say that stern but heart melting tone of voice that makes the heroine obey without question. I do like the muscles, dazzling eyes and all that, but a voice carries much promise of what lies beneath, too.


Maddie:  Heart melting voice, muscles, dazzling eyes  --  add the military man and for me Captain Daniel is droolworthy.  <sigh, splashes cold water on my face> 

Okay, I'm back and want to as a serious business question.  Scrolling through you library on Amazon, I saw that you have self published in the past.  That's the 64,000 question for authors it seems.  To self-publish or not…  Having done both, what do you see as the biggest pros and cons?


Jaye:  Having done both, I would say starting out as self-publishing is tough. You have to practically give your book away, which I did. Then there is weighing up the expense of editing, covers, marketing etc, with limited idea of what might sell. Plus building a fan base from scratch. Kindle Unlimited didn’t exist when I started and in any case I wasn’t happy with just Amazon selling my book. I found Smashwords useful as it linked me to lots of suppliers. The key thing with self-publishing is the book is yours to do with as you please and that’s liberating.  I would say do both, but if a newbie is wondering which to choose first: you can learn a lot from working with a publisher and that is invaluable.


Maddie:  Tell us what’s next Jaye Peaches.    


Jaye:  I’m editing the last installment of my BDSM series – Sublime Trust, which tells of the story of Jason, a Dominant and his submissive wife, Gemma. Then I need to finish off a kinky erotic romance that is set around wine tasting. Lots of tonguing and the like J.


Thanks for spending time with me today Jaye.  it's always a pleasure.  Best of luck with In Enemy Hands and come back anytime you have more erotic historical romance to share.  I'm a fan, too!

Come back next week WWW fans when my guest will be Normandie Alleman.    Have a wicked and wanton week! 
Love, Maddie.



No comments:

Post a Comment