Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sweet Surrender: Bend Over and Give It Up on WIP It Up


Welcome WIPsters!  

It's a day shy of 
release day for 

Sweet Surrender
Coming:  February 12th


I'm getting me very excited. To celebrate I've brought along a sexy, steamy excerpt.  



The set up:

Surgeon Marc Trent knows that dating any of the hospital staff is a bad idea.  He's learned that first hand and has earned himself a rep as a player around St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital.  Enter Jessie Swanson, his new scrub nurse.  The beautiful, sexy, redhead with sky blue eyes and voluptuous curves is driving him mad.  He wants her badly and working side by side with her everyday has made him throw caution to the wind and go after what he wants.


The excerpt:

Suppressing a groan, his next words came out in a growl instead. “I want you, cara mia.”

She stiffened and her hands rose, pushing ineffectually at his shoulders. “You want me? Are you for real? Am I supposed to be flattered? Do you expect me to just drop my panties, bend over, and give it up right here in the locker room? Well, here’s a newsflash, doc, I don’t roll that way. I won’t be another conquest and grist for the hospital’s rumor mill.”

His head dipped lower as his lips grazed her neck. “It wouldn’t be that way, Jessie. I’m only interested in you. I swear.” He pushed his hips against her soft belly, the proof of his desire blatantly obvious. His lips began their trek across her jawline to the corner of her mouth. “Don’t listen to the stories. I promise most of them are only that, rumors.”

“Most of them?”

He lifted his head and gazed down into her beautiful face. She was indignant, her temper on the verge of bursting into flames. His eyes held hers steadily as he spoke earnestly.

“I won’t lie to you. It’s true that I’ve dated a few nurses here at St. Joe’s, but I’m not the shallow cad everyone makes me out to be. Although there may have been some bruised feelings, there were no broken promises and for the most part we parted amicably. More than a few called it quits with me, first. The bottom line is not one of them was the right woman for me so it ended. Is that so bad?”

She hesitated, biting her lip, a sexy move he’d never seen her do before, leaving it wet and glistening, and very tempting. The image of his cock gliding between those lips as she sucked him swamped his brain. Closing his eyes didn’t help; in fact, it made it worse. He opened them again, keeping his gaze away from those provocative lips as he probed for an answer. “Jess?”

Staring into the blueness of her eyes was captivating and not helping the ache in his tight pants one bit. He dropped his head, which placed the sweet-smelling softness of her throat within reach. Unable to resist, his tongue came out to taste her.


A full groan escaped her lips, humming alongside his ear. He took it as a green light and opened his mouth, latching onto the delicate skin. His nose stroked up her neck, through the soft, fragrant curls until his lips found her ear and he whispered, “You want me too, don’t you?”

Amazon Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment