Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Torrid Tantalizing Tuesday

 It's torrid... It's tantalizing... It's Tuesday! 
 
I'm delighted to be offer up an 
extra special treat this week. Enjoy!


Yes, we will still be 
Wicked and Wild on Wednesday, but due to the great response for guest author spots, I am bringing you an additional day of hot, sexy, sizzling promotion of a new or recent release. 
 
 


Today I welcome Maren Smith her wonderful new addition to the Master of the Castle Series; "Saving Sara"


Once upon a time, Jackson and Sara were friends. Close friends. Friends with benefits, even. For him, making that leap into a committed relationship seemed like a no-brainer. For her, it was scary as hell. Having seen more than one submissive become lost in the illusion of a relationship that was then incapable of surviving in real life, Sara was terrified. She knew she was falling in love, and she had no idea with what: Jackson the reality, or the masterful illusion. Then the accident happened and Jackson was there for her. And that's when Sara knew - she was going to lose herself in the illusion. Terrified, she ran.

Now, years later, Jackson is chief of security for The Castle - the hottest BDSM fantasy resort in the country. Summoned to the dungeon on a trouble call, Sara is the last person he expects to find huddled up against the bathroom wall. After three long years filled with even longer nights, he's had plenty of time to consider all he'd do if ever she fell back into his life. When he sees his chance, he doesn't hesitate. One day - that's all he has before the buses come and Sara runs again. One day to rekindle old passions, to bury old fears, to prove once and for all just what is illusion and what is not.

 
Here's a sizzling excerpt from Saving Sara:


“Look at me,” he said, when she tried to hide her face. “When we talk, I want you to look at me. Any time I touch you, I want you to look at me.”

Sara shook, her stomach flinching sharply, her hips tucking into the mattress when he found her clit. It took him very little effort to peel back the sheltering hood and bare her to the full-on caress of his thumb. She locked her eyes on him and fought to keep them there.

“There will be no misunderstandings between us,” he said, above her barely stifled whimpers. “From this moment until I release you, your body is no longer yours. Every part of you will be for me and me alone. I will give you to no one else. Who do you belong to, Sara?”

His fingers caught her clit between them and his thumb pressed in, amplifying the fever of her need and filling her with a flood of throbbing warmth.

“You,” she moaned, her eyes trying to close when he began once more to caress. She fought to keep them open, to keep her stare fixed with his.

“I am going to fuck this pussy.” His fingers pinched her again. His thumb pressed; her hips nearly came up off the bed. Her legs tried to wrap around him, needing to pull him closer. He refused to budge. “Whose pussy is this?”

“Yours!” She arched, lifted up into the press of his hand only to feel him suddenly release her and withdraw. He slapped her sex, a light spank that felt anything but.

“Lie still,” he censured.

Sara locked her muscles. She gripped the sheet with both fists, closing her mind to the ravage of need that screamed out in raw wanting when he slipped his fingers between her folds and abruptly thrust two fingers all the way up inside her. He rocked her with the fury of his pumping hand. His palm slapped her pussy, stinging the flesh and mashing against it, but all she could hear was the wetness of his driving fingers, and all she could feel was the indescribable sensation of being so filled, so deeply touched, so roughly stroked.

Buy on Amazon




Maddie's Intimate
Authors Corner







This month, I'm asking all of my guest authors a question frequently asked by our readers.   Maren, can you tell us how you get the inspiration for your steamy sex scenes?T

Music. That's it in a nutshell. I'll let you in on an industry secret: sex scenes are hard. The questions constantly going through your head are: Is it sexy enough? Is it arousing? Does it titillate? Is it hot or is there too much play-by-play? Do I have enough emotion? If you read through one of my sex scenes and you don't feel a certain aspect of your body humming and throbbing along with the heroine, then I've failed and I don't like to fail. My job is to get into my heroine's head so my reader can too, and I do this by putting on my headset, turning on a selection that speaks for the book I'm working on and tuning out everything except the mood of the music that's playing.

Every one of my books is created this way. Quite a lot of Saving Sara was done to Marilyn Manson's 'Personal Jesus' and I'm not a Manson fan, but the low-thumping bass and the magic of his voice in that song is sheer eroticism for me. Adam Lambert is another song I played for this book. You can practically hear the spanking happening in the beat of 'For Your Entertainment', and for me, spanking is in itself extremely arousing.

I have literally hundreds and hundreds of music files (all legally purchased and downloaded because...well, homey don't play that) that range from country to classical to jazz and blues and even rap. I have a heavy pop rock leaning and only very, very little headbanger, because to me that's just noise.

Music taps into the fundamental heart and soul of human emotion. I want my books to do that too, so for me, the answer is to write to music.

For no other reason beyond the assagement of possible curiosity, if you want to know my music file for Saving Sara, this was it:

Aerosmith - Ragdoll
Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown
Brian Ferry - Slave to Love
Britney Spears - Gimme More
Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts
Dana Glover - It Is You I Have Loved
Florence and the Machine - Kiss With A Fist
Icona Pop - I Love It
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
Jesse McCartney - Body Language
Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Lionel Richie - Hello
Macy Gray - Beauty in the World
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus
Oak Ridge Boys - I Wish You Could Have (Turned My Head and Left My Heart Alone)
OMD - If You Leave
Pink - True Love
Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
Santana - Into the Night
Saving Able - Addicted
Sheryl Crow - The First Cut is the Deepest
Tata Young - Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me
 

What a great answer, Maren.  As I look through your list I see so many songs that evoke an emotional response in me.  Music is indeed a big part of most of our lives, especially in regard to love and intimacy.  Couples frequently have special songs, first kiss songs, first dance songs, etc...  Funny, one of my heroine's even had a playlist titled "songs to do it by."

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Congrats on the success of your series and your newest "Saving Sara".  I read it, loved it and can give it my personal rating of 5 not stars, but soaked panties.  Thanks 

Don't forget to come back tomorrow when Celest Jones will be joining us on Wicked Wanton Wednesday.

Love, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment