Friday, November 8, 2013

#SatSpanks Makes Me "Happier Than a Tick on a Fat Dog"

 
 
 
 
 
 Do you think my #SatSpanks title is strange.  Well...
 
That little voice in my head said, "Go west Maddie".  So I did.  I wrote a Western.  To be specific it is a western time travel romance. 
 
Marshall's Law is my work in progress set in the old west where a modern woman from 2013 finds
herself transported to Wyoming in 1878.  



 
Janelle meets the very sexy, masculine and dominant Marshall Aaron Jackson.  They butt heads of course (emotional angst and all that) and he winds up marrying her to save her.  He is her hero until he decides to exercise his husbandly rights in the bedroom.  No I don't mean sex (although there is plenty of that) but in a manner, true to the old west, he must tan her hide, wallop her, give her a good hiding for some disobediently dangerous act.  If you know my books, there is a rift that must be mended, a villain that must be conquered, a love that must be nurtured, and a butt that must be busted.  

I don't have a cover yet, so I've included a pic of my inspiration for sexy Aaron Jackson.  Yum!

Enjoy a snippet from Marshall's Law:
 


“Give me a minute with her,
 will you Doc?”  The familiar deep voice captured Janelle’s attention and she turned her head toward its source. 

As soon as the door clicked shut, Joe’s look alike walked closer to the table and stared down at her.  “Let’s get some things straight, right now.  You will do exactly what the doctor says; you will do it politely and will thank him when he is done.  And if I hear another foul or disrespectful word out of your mouth, I will turn you over my knee and paddle your little butt until you can’t sit for a week.  Is that understood?”

Stunned, her mouth gaped open in disbelief--just who did this guy think he was?
 


******

No released date yet, so watch my blog or SatSpanks for updates.  I promise more yummy snippets to come....

See you on Wicked Wanton Wednesday and back again next week for more Saturday Spankings.

Now hop along over to the other author's blogs for more yummy snips. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment