Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wicked Wanton Wednesday Goes Regency with Celeste Jones

Lucky me!  Two days, back to back of Victorian and Regency romance.  ~YUM~


Yesterday we traveled back to 19th century Chicago with Patty Devlin.  Today, Celeste Jones takes us to Regency London.
Oh, the romance, the history, the wonderful period fashions, and the spankings.  Ah... what fun!

  If they only had deodorant, toilet paper, A/C and Big Macs, I'd go back in time in an instant.






Becoming Lady Amherst
Excerpt:          
[This scene takes place in the conservatory]
I heard a snap and peeked back to see he had broken off a leafy branch from a nearby plant. He stroked the rough leaves over the singed flesh of my derriere, sending all the nerve endings into a frenzy.
“I cannot help but wonder.” He used the greenery in his hand to swat up and down my thighs and bottom. “What else might be on your mind to make sleep elusive, little wife. Are not our marital activities enough to fatigue you?”
“Yes. No.” I gasped for a steady breath.
“So, you do have something on your mind, and our physical relationship is not rigorous enough to suit you?”
“No. Yes.” I kicked my feet in frustration. “I do not know. Leave me alone.”
“Are you sure that is what you want?” The flora dropped to the floor while Jeffrey’s strong fingers moved inside my yearning passage.
“Yes,” I gasped. He zeroed in on my most sensitive place and stroked familiarly.
“Pineapple is a very sweet fruit, is it not?” He asked while he added a second finger to work my hot flesh.
“Yes,” I swallowed around the dry lump in my throat. “It is.”
“Do you know what is even sweeter?” His fingers plunged in and out. I pressed into him, clenching my muscles around his digits.
“What?” I finally said.
“Let me show you, little wife.” He removed his fingers, tipped me upright, then lifted my nightgown over my head before positioning me on the bench, my knees spread wide.
He knelt on the floor and lowered his mouth to touch me. There. Where his fingers had been. I opened my mouth to protest, but once his tongue stroked across my pussy, speech became impossible. I buried my hands in his hair, urging him closer. He enthusiastically obliged.
I knew I ought to be ashamed at having his mouth on me there, but I could only feel delight. I watched as he pleasured me. He licked along my inner thighs and across the swollen lips of my sex then he pulled back on the hood of my femininity to suck on the small nib there.
“Jeffrey!” I clutched his head between my fingers.
He raised his head and pulled me down for a kiss unlike any I ever experienced. There, on my lover’s mouth, I tasted my own essence. Shame and exhilaration flooded me. Pulling away from me, he gazed into my eyes. “That, my dear wife, is the sweetest taste on earth.” Then he kissed me again, and I had to agree.



 
 
 
 
 
 

Becoming Lady Amherst Blurb:
When Miss Sarah McLean causes a scandal in Boston, her father takes her to London in search of a husband.
At her first party, Sarah insults Lord Amherst who takes her over his knee to spank some manners into her.  When his actions come to light, Sarah's father offers him a choice:  Marry Sarah or send her back to America where she has no prospects for a husband.
Intrigued by the spirited Yankee Girl, Lord Amherst proposes.
Despite the circumstances of their marriage, Sarah and Jeffrey form a bond and appear headed for a bright future. 
That is, until Sarah pretends to be someone she's not.




Maddie's Intimate
Authors Corner

How much of your books are realistic, based on your own personal experiences?

CJ:  My book Twenty One Days to a Better Attitude features a lawyer as the heroine and since I'm a lawyer in real life, that is sort of based on personal experience.  My story in Milestones (A DD anthology) is about a spanking fiction writer and some of that is also based on real life and the challenges of having a secret life, especially when people around you fancy themselves to be good writers.  Some of that was totally venting my spleen/therapeutic for me. 

MT:  How same/different are you from your main character?

CJ:  Sarah, the heroine in Becoming Lady Amherst, often gets into trouble for snarky comments, so that is exactly like me. (Hard to believe...ha!)

She is different from me because she is also rather sweet and innocent.

MT:  Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?

CJ:  Gosh, I'd like to say that there is some deep meaning in all my books and that reading them will open new horizons for everyone. Mostly I just hope to offer a steamy and fun diversion from everyday life, and if I accomplish that I'll be happy.

MT:  What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
 
CJ:  Go for it.  Chances are the first story you write will be awful.  Mine was too.  But with each one, you learn something and improve.  Find someone you trust, not family or friend who is willing to give you some guidance.  Be willing to take their advice. 

MT:  What is the trait or characteristic you find most appealing about your husband? 

CJ:  There are several.  Currently, Mr. Jones and I are in the process of moving in with my aging parents.  This is not a small thing to ask of my husband, but watching him treat my parents with kindness and patience (also no small task) is humbling.  I realize that the way to show someone you love them is to love and care for the people and things they love.

MT:  Does he read your work?  Either way, why or why not?

CJ:  No.  He's one of those "I love all of it" readers and that's not really very helpful.  However, he does very patiently listen to me talk about my story ideas, which is a big help.

MT:  Biggest guilty pleasure, or which you are willing to risk a spanking...

CJ:  TV and Facebook!

MT:  Dear Celeste, I know how often you are on the evil thief of time, aka Facebook, so we can imagine you are willingly taking a risk often!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you the best of luck with Lady Amherst!  Please come back when you have another to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment