Saturday, December 14, 2013

SatSpanks keeps me grinnin' like a weasel in a hen house!

 
 
Welcome to my old west #SatSpanks post.  Today, I feature another snippet from my newest release, Marshal's Law.  
 
 
 
The Blurb...

When Janelle Prescott is thrown from her car as it careens off of an icy road, she expects to wake up in a hospital. Instead, to her utter disbelief, she wakes up in a jail cell which looks like something from an old western movie set. It is there, hurt and alone, with no idea what happened or how she will get back home, that Janelle first meets Aaron Jackson. As she regains her wits, however, Janelle realizes that something is terribly amiss, and her worst fears are confirmed when she learns that Aaron is the marshal of Cheyenne County, Wyoming… and the year is 1878.

When an injured, apparently addle-headed woman falls into his lap, Aaron takes it upon himself to keep her safe and nurse her back to health. Truth be told, he is instantly attracted to her despite her sharp tongue and her bizarre story—a story which he is quickly forced by the evidence to accept as genuine. After Aaron takes her under his wing and into his family’s home, the two clash frequently, but Aaron is more than ready to lay down the law… even if that means a good, hard, bare-bottom spanking for this feisty brat from another era.

Having little choice, Janelle must learn how to live as a woman in 1878, including submitting to the firm-handed marshal who, in spite of everything, seems to have laid claim to her heart.

 
In today's snippet, Aaron and Janelle are struggling to find their way as Aaron's old west traditional values and Janelle's modern independent streak clash.  Who will win this battle of wills?  Will they learn to bend, or will they break. 
 
 
The Snippet...
 
 “...As the head of our household, I’ll expect you to respect my rules and follow my dictates for your safety. If I say no walking alone after dark, I expect you to honor my request and follow those rules. Understood?”

“And if I don’t?”

“I think you know, but to be clear, you will find your disobedient bottom bared and subject to my hand. If my hand doesn’t get the desired response you might find your hairbrush or my belt more convincing.”

She stiffened in his arms—a belt? It’d be a cold day before he whipped her with his belt, but why did all this talk of spanking make her all tingly and warm inside, not to mention the little tickling sensation that had started between her thighs? A belt… Was she freakin’ nuts?

Buy on Amazon
Buy on Blushing Books
Buy on BarnesandNoble


Jump around the bloghop for more spanking good fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment