Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Meredith O'Reilly is in the Author Spotlight with Learning to Be Little Again


I'm thrilled to have Meredith O'Reilly returning for an encore appearance that coincides with her new release; Learning to be Little Again.


A new friend, peer and fellow Stormy Night author, Meredith brings a lot of energy and excitement to both her writing and her social media presence.   According to Meredith, she is currently only writing age play stories, however, she is trying to branch out and find another genre of stories to write.  

Although I'm of the belief 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'.  I could easily see contemporary spanking romance and possibly a wild spanking western in her future.  What do you say, Meredith?  

We'll have to wait and see, won't we?  In the meantime, we can enjoy her wonderful age play stories and happily she has brought along a sample of...

Learning to be Little Again  
By Meredith O'Reilly 


Twenty four year old Juliana once loved being a little, until the cruelty of the man she had called daddy broke her heart and she decided to never be little again. But when she fails to take care of herself and becomes ill, a worried friend brings her to Dr. Robert O’Connor, claiming that he will understand what she needs. Juliana is embarrassed and nervous, but to her surprise, Robert gives her a teddy bear and tells her a fairy tale to help her relax. Though the exam is intimate and thorough, Juliana feels safe the whole time and hopes afterwards that she’ll see more of the handsome doctor.


From the moment Robert heard about Juliana’s past, he wanted nothing more than to take away her pain and make sure she never has to worry about anyone hurting her again. He is thrilled when he asks her out and she shyly agrees. Though Juliana claims she doesn’t want to be a little anymore, he longs to prove to her that age play with him is nothing to fear. Robert is a patient man, and before long Juliana is calling him “daddy”, playing with her dolls, and coloring. He delights in taking care of her every need, dressing her in footie pajamas, and brushing her hair. Even when Juliana is disobedient and Robert has to put his baby girl over his knee and spank her bare bottom, it is always followed by plenty of loving hugs and cuddles.


Soon Juliana is eating more and sleeping better, and feels healthier than she has in a long time. But when the man who once abused her skips bail and threatens to hurt her if she continues to see her new daddy, she becomes terrified. Will she ever be free to relax in her daddy’s arms, knowing he will keep his little girl safe from everything and love her no matter what?


Publisher’s Note: Learning to be Little Again is a stand-alone sequel to Little Samantha’s Choice. It is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, age play, medical play, anal play, sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.



Excerpt:

Juliana and Robert are at the end of their first date and neither of them want it to end!


“Thank you for a wonderful night,” she said, opening the door.

“You’re welcome. Thank you too.”

“You’re welcome.”

We stood there, like two fools. I didn’t want to leave and I could tell that she didn’t wanted me to leave yet either. So I decided now was as good as time as any to follow my instincts. I gently grabbed her face in my hands and brought my lips down to hers. Her lips were so soft. She tasted like the sweetest thing I’d ever tasted and all I wanted was more. My tongue licked across her bottom lip, and when she hesitantly opened her mouth, my tongue dove in.

I felt her hands slide up into my hair and tighten. This was perfect. I pulled her closer to me, wanting to deepen the kiss.

I wanted to stay like that forever, connected to this beautiful woman, but I knew we couldn’t… tonight. I pulled away, both of us panting for air.

“W-wow,” she whispered, touching her swollen lips. 
Just like that, my pride swelled as I knew I’d been the one to put that look on her face. “Yeah, wow.”

“Do you want to do this again tomorrow?” she blurted and then I watched as her face turned bright red.

I couldn’t help the smile that crossed my face. She was just too adorable for her own good. “Absolutely. I’ll be here at six again, if that’s okay with you.”

“That works great for me.”

“Alright. Now I want you to lock this door right after I leave and go straight to bed. You need your sleep, doctor’s orders.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Goodnight, Juliana,” I said, opening the door and stepping out of it.

“Goodnight, Robert,” she said as she closed the door.

I waited to make sure I heard the click of the lock. When I did, I walked to the elevator. As I waited for it, I couldn’t help but think once again how perfect Juliana was for me. She was shy at first, but once I got her to open up, I could tell she was someone who was adventurous and full of life.

Right now, though, she needed a strong hand to guide her in the right direction and to take care of her. I would have no problem with that.





You can contact Meredith from one of these links!


A little Thanks!

Hi Maddie! Gosh, it feels like forever ago that I’ve been planning to come on your blog, but one thing or another got in the way of it. Now I’m finally here, that’s what matters. Thank you so much for taking the time to have me on your blog! J

Author Bio
Meredith O’Reilly is a rather new author. She still can’t believe that she has had two stories published. As of right now, she is currently only writing age play stories, however she is trying to branch out and find another genre of stories to write for.

In her spare time, Meredith goes to school, watches a little too much Netflix, and experiments with learning how to cook new things in the kitchen. Mostly she tries to balance her life between school work and author work. That’s a task that is easier said than done, most times.













No comments:

Post a Comment