Saturday, November 15, 2014

Class is in Session on SatSpanks


Reprising last weekend's post due to user error.  I did my post but must have forgotten to sign up.  Silly me.  For those who missed it... enjoy.  For those who didn't... it's a rerun.  


What's your fantasy?  Ethan is on a mission to make all of Lanie's naughty dreams come true. Today, it's Teacher/student fun on SatSpanks.  What's more fun than that??? 




Law professor Ethan Fischer, is tired of watching his wife self-destruct. From now on, Ethan decides, his wife will be spending quite a bit of quality time over his knee with her bottom bare, learning some lessons she has needed for a long time. Today, those lessons will take place in his classroom.  



Publisher’s Note: Lanie’s Lessons is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, elements of medical play and BDSM, anal play, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


My little snippet:

"Lift your skirt and show me your panties.”

She did, glad she had worn her newest lacy white ones.

“Very pretty, were those in the box that I left you?”

Crap. Removing them hadn’t crossed her mind. “No, sir.”

“Pull them down.”

Her thumbs went to the waistband. Knowing she had his full attention, she teasingly peeled the lace down her thighs, letting them go at the knee so that they slid down her calves. As she shifted to step out of them, his next order stopped her.



“I said down, not off. I want them just above your knees.”


Buy Links:




Media links:



No comments:

Post a Comment