Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Welcome to Wicked Wanton Wednesday

Intended for adult audiences only.  Must be 18 or over to view.


Welcome to Wicked Wanton Wednesday


Today, I am pleased to introduce my new blog feature.  My goal is to introduce you to a fabulous group of featured authors who write steamy, sexy stories that captivate, titillate, arouse and stimulate. 

Each will highlight a new or recent book and will tempt you with a 250-300 word excerpt so you can get a feel for the author's style and story.  Included will be many genres of erotic fiction so something is bound to catch your eye.  However, BDSM, DD and spanking features will be most prominent.  That's how I roll.  






The upcoming guests will bring us a variety of offerings.  Like ice cream, there will be many different flavors.  If one is not to your taste, please return for a different flavor the following Wednesday.

Be warned, you might find a touch of Vanilla here, but be prepared for a healthy dose of 'Nookie's N Cream'. 

Oops! Did I say that?   I'm such a naughty girl.  <wink>  





Today, I am delighted to feature my good friend 

L. A. Cloutier 

and her 2nd Book in her trilogy:

The Story of L   


I have it on good authority, that L.A.'s third book in the series is in the works.  Personally, I fell in love with Master Clay and want to see more, more, more of him.  I love an older, sexy, dominant man.  

If you are looking for intense, erotic BDSM you will find it here.  Today's excerpt will appeal to spanking and BDSM enthusiasts alike.  Thank you, Master Clay. 


Enjoy!


Blurb:


L is in store for a few new surprises when she finishes her slave training at The Inn. Trey has taken the liberty of moving her out of her apartment. Telling her employer she has quit her job and has decided to take her on a vacation to the Carribean Islands.

While on their trip he explains to her why he has entrusted Clay to take care of her discipline and punishments. As L settles into her new life, Trey gives her some reading assignments in order to help her better understand what it means to be - his slave. L remains contemplative about what Trey really wants from her until he announces an upcoming business trip. And although L doesn't know it yet, he has a surprise in store for her just before he leaves.

Not wanting L to be alone during his absence he arranges to have her stay with Clay.

Clay is intent upon making the most of her stay with him and holds a few surprises of his own, but all does not go according to plan when something unexpected happens that affects them all.

Wicked Wanton Excerpt:

“Bring back memories, L?” he asked, following her, superseding her just before they reached the door. “Yes, Master,” her voice wavered just a little. He switched the lights on and the room came to life for L. Images and memories flooded her mind. She remembered the round table with the spinning top, being tied down to it, then forced to give oral pleasure to each Master, Mistress and slave in the room.

Clay unbuckled his belt, giving L his stern, come here look. That look made her tummy shake on the inside as she approached him, watching as the belt smoothly slid from his waist, doubling it over in his hand. “Do you remember your first spanking, L? It was right here on this very stool in this very room,” he opened her robe and helped her take it off, tossing it the stone slab behind him, leaving her in just the panties. L’s eyes followed and she was reminded of the rough surface of those stone slabs on a raw burning behind. “Yes, Master,” she said softly, lowing her eyes. He walked around behind her, looking at her while he too let the memories of her very first spanking fill his mind. Her reddened skin… the sweat pouring from her… the way she danced on the cold gritty stone... adding even more heat to her raw ass cheeks.

“You look like a little girl in these panties,” he whispered at the edge of her ear, giving her goosebumps. “Bend over and put your hands on the stool.” His voice was soft, but had that artful tone that made her insides want to melt.


Maddie's Intimate Authors Corner:

I've often wondered how author's go about writing their sex scenes.  Often I hear it is the hardest scene to write.  For me it's the opposite.  So I thought I'd pose this question to my guest authors this month.  So I asked L.A...  Just for kicks and giggles.  

Maddie:  How do you get your inspiration to write your sex scenes?

L.A.:  Most of my sex scenes are inspired directly from my own fantasies and imagination and some of them come from real life encounters, but I won’t say which ones. I also find that reading erotic fiction has greatly improved my creativity when I write my own sex scenes. My inspiration comes from everything around me. Sometimes it’s an erotic picture that I see and my mind starts to wander, other times it’s something as  simple as watching a couple holding hands, or kissing. Really though, I find that the best sex scenes in my books come from the characters themselves.
 



Thanks for stopping by L.A. and for being my first.

Next Wednesday, I'll feature Patricia Green who's newest release The Winner (Romantek)  is flying of the ebook shelves.  Let's hope she brings along a Wicked Wanton excerpt to share.

Stay tuned, Love Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment