Friday, October 18, 2013

I Choose The Spanking





This week I offer another snippet from my newest release, The Gift.  By popular demand, Vince continues with Erica's first spanking.  Having called her on her atrocious driving skills, or lack thereof, the conversation continues...



“You have two options; you can submit to the spanking as punishment for your reckless behavior, or you can refuse and we’ll go our separate ways—your choice.”

She stood there with her mouth open, that was the most outrageous thing she had ever heard--why then did it make her feel warm and tingly inside?

“What’s your decision, Erica?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t want you to go.”

“You’re choosing the spanking then?” When she nodded, he pushed her a little more. “I need to hear you say the words, honey, so there's no misunderstanding.”

Her face felt on fire as she forced herself to ask this man for a spanking. “Yes, Coop, I choose the spanking.”




Buy @ Amazon.com

Buy @ BlushingBooks.com



This was so much fun, I'll post another snippet from this scene next week. Now hop along over to the other blogs and see what other sexy snippets the #SatSpanks authors have whipped up for you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment