Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ashe Barker Shares Two Medieval Warriors, One Sexy Damsel, and a HOT Ménage Excerpt on Wicked Wanton Wednesday


Welcome guest author Ashe Barker back to Wicked Wanton Wednesday and Her Noble Lords!

The last time Ashe joined us, I asked her what her perfect author's nook would look like.  She told me she already had one, in a caravan on the edge of the Lake District in northwest England.  Set in a tranquil park with lots of peace and quiet, she can be found there most weekends.  

Well, it seems she returned to this naughty nook and was very productive, her creative and obviously kinky mind coming up with one hot ménage in her latest erotic romance, Her Noble Lords.  

Let's hope she keeps returning to her carnal caravan so that we, her hungry readers, continue to reap the hot, sexy rewards.   Phew!  Get a fan, ice water, or some type of battery operated device, because you'll need it by the end of this post.  My, oh my!.

Take it away, Ashe...

~~~~~

Hi, Maddie and thank you so much for inviting me back over to your blog to share a bit from my latest release. Her Noble Lords is an erotic ménage story set in medieval England. It was a lot of fun to write, mainly because I was able to weave in so many of my favourite fantasies – abduction, not one but TWO hot knights with distinctly twitchy palms, a sassy damsel in distress, and of course a lot of spanking.


Her Noble Lords is a story about twins. Ralf and Piers St John share everything – including a bride. Their relationship is close, the brothers are inseparable. So how will a sassy little submissive bride manage to fit into their tight knit world? And if taking one demanding warlord as a husband might be a challenge, how will she find the stamina for two?


It’s for sale now, at    Amazon US       Amazon UK       All Romance


Here’s the back cover stuff:


After eighteen-year-old Linnet Routh is kidnapped from her home in Wellesworth castle by Ralf, the powerful, handsome Earl of Egremont, and his identical twin brother Piers, it quickly becomes clear to her that the seasoned warriors have mistaken her for someone else. Convinced that she is Lady Eleanor, a noblewoman who was promised in marriage to Ralf yet has refused to wed him, the brothers bring Linnet to a church with plans to compel her to speak her vows.


Linnet attempts to steal a horse from Piers and make her escape, but when she is caught her efforts end up earning her a thorough, humiliating bare-bottom spanking. Though terribly embarrassed by the manner of her chastisement, she cannot help becoming helplessly—and shamefully—aroused by the punishment.


When the brothers recognize the truth of Linnet’s claims at last, she expects to be cast aside as a mere commoner. To her surprise, however, they instead offer to make her their shared bride, and despite her misgivings about the idea Linnet agrees to the union. As they each take their turn to claim her, the pleasure of their dominant lovemaking leaves her yearning to be taken long and hard by both of them at once, and soon a passionate romance has grown between Linnet and her noble lords. But when tragedy strikes will it bring a permanent end to their newfound happiness?


Publisher’s Note: Her Noble Lords is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes including threesomes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


~~~~~

And of course , a steaming hot excerpt to whet the appetite…


“Should I use both my hands?” I whisper the question, hoping not to sound too naive, too innocent.


“That would be good. Grip hard at the bottom of his shaft and use your other hand to caress the head. Yes, like that.”


I follow Piers’ guidance, swirling my thumb around in the fluid gathering at the tip of Ralf’s erection. He opens his eyes to regard first me, then his brother.


“My thanks. Your assistance is appreciated.”


Piers gives a low chuckle. “You are most welcome. I trust you would do the same for me?”


They exchange another look. Something has passed between them, though I cannot decipher it.


He murmurs his response. “I would, naturally, should Linnet desire that.”


I twist my head to look over my shoulder at Piers, then back to Ralf. “I do not understand…”


“Do not worry, little maid. ‘Twill be all right.” Piers cups my cheek in his hand and brushes his lips across mine. “Now, you have work to do here, do you not?”


Perplexed, I return to my task. Under Piers’ expert guidance, I draw my fist up and down the wide shaft, intrigued by the satin delicacy of the skin and the unyielding solidity beneath. If anything, Ralf’s cock swells and hardens in my hands, twitching as I increase the vigour of my movements.


“Leave the head for a moment, reach lower to cup his balls.”


“Like this?” I do as instructed and Ralf lets out a groan.


“Aye,” chuckles Piers. “I reckon exactly like that. Squeeze them in your hand, feel his balls moving.”


I do so and Ralf opens his eyes. “Wench, you take instruction as well as you take a switching. A rare treasure.”


“Thank you, sir. I think.”


Piers moves in closer behind me. He is looking over my shoulder, watching my efforts closely. He trails his fingertips across my throat, displacing the neckline of my borrowed gown. “This is a fine garment, little maid. It would be a pity to get it wet.”


“Sir?”


“May I?” He loosens the clasp at my shoulder to release the front of the dress. It gaps forward, revealing the upper swell of my breasts should he look closely. I have no doubt he will. They both will.


I turn my head to look up at him. He smiles at me, drops another quick kiss on my lips, than slips his hand inside the bodice of my loosened gown.


It is my turn to moan as he caresses my breast, then takes my nipple between his fingers. He squeezes it, tugs at the pebbling nub until I hiss, though whether with pleasure or pain I could not say. He lowers his face to mine again.


“You have stopped concentrating on your task, little maid. You would not wish me to punish you again, surely?”


His words should terrify me. I have sufficient experience of his discipline to fear it. But I am not scared, far from it. My quim clenches, moisture of my own gathering between my legs. I shift on my knees, seeking a comfortable position, yet finding none.


“Ah, sweet wench, such strange feelings, yes?”


“Yes, sir,” I whisper. “I am not sure…”


“You will be, I promise. But for now, my brother grows impatient.”

~~~~~


More about me:


I’ve been an avid reader of fiction for many years, erotic and other genres. I still love reading, the hotter the better. But now I have a good excuse for my guilty pleasure – research.


I tend to draw on my own experience to lend colour, detail and realism to my plots and characters. An incident here, a chance remark there, a bizarre event or quirky character, any of these can spark a story idea.


When not writing – which is not very often these days - my time is divided between my role as resident taxi driver for my teenage daughter, and caring for a menagerie of dogs, tortoises.  And a very grumpy cockatiel. 


I have twenty eight (at the last count) titles on general release with publishers on both sides of the Atlantic, and I have several more in the pipeline. All my books feature BDSM. I write explicit stories, always hot, but they offer far more than just sizzling sex. I like to read about complex characters, and compelling plots, so that’s what I write too. Strong, demanding Doms are a given, often paired with new submissives who have a lot to learn.


I have a pile of story ideas still to work through, and keep thinking of new ones at the most unlikely moments, so you can expect to see a lot more from me.


I love to hear from readers. You can find me on my blog, and on the Totally Bound site. I’m on Facebook, and twitter and now on Tsu as well. I’m on Pinterest too, and Goodreads


Thank you for having me. Happy Reading



No comments:

Post a Comment