Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Start the New Year Off Right With Wicked Wanton Wednesday



Another year is in the books and a great one it was.  2013 will be remembered by me as a year of many firsts; first book published, first blog post, first trip to a dungeon--the Amazon dungeon.  Shame on you and your naughty minds.  Anyway, I want to give a great big New Year's thank you  to all my wonderful readers, fellow authors, Facebook friends and blog hop supporters for making 2013, my first year as an author, a rousing success. 
Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
OK... Enough of the schmaltzy stuff.  You don't come here for that.  You come here every Wednesday for Wanton Wickedness.  Boy!  Do I have a treat for you. 

Today my guest author is Emily Tilton.  She writes highly erotic spanking and BDSM stories that tease your inner submissive uijj.  I have had the pleasure of reading both her contemporary and historical offerings and they are not for the faint of heart.  I mean, these stories are HOT! So have your safety equipment handy; water, fire extinguisher, vibrator.  Whatever works for you <teehee>

Welcome Emily Tilton and  The Count's Discipline. 


Blurb:

When Robert de Lourcy’s wife spurns his desire to spank her, the young count contents himself with disciplining other women of the court, until a rash decision to chastise the women of a captured castle arouses the ire of the local bishop and Robert is forced to seek absolution. In an act of penance, he visits a cathedral and stumbles upon a young girl named Sophia who has been set upon by robbers.

Remembering his promise make amends for his sins, Robert takes pity on the destitute child, placing her in a convent so that she may be properly educated. 
 
When Sophia comes of age, the nuns at the convent grow more firm with her. The young woman is simultaneously drawn to their discipline but also unconvinced that their motivations are particularly noble. After Sophia’s education is complete, Robert brings her into his household to serve as his secretary. Though he has decided to never spank another woman again, when Sophia begs him to chastise her as the nuns did he cannot resist the opportunity to take her over his knee.

The two begin a happy relationship based on Sophia’s acceptance of the count’s discipline, but he remains devoted to his wife until she dies tragically in childbirth. After that sad event, Sophia expects the count to marry another noblewoman, but will that new wife be jealous and send her away? Is she doomed to be cast back onto the streets from whence she came, or will Robert break the shackles of society and wed a commoner?
Publisher’s Note: The Count’s Discipline is an erotic novel that includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Also note that this book is written with a unique style: the story is told through a modern woman who has discovered an account of the life of Robert de Lourcy which was written by his secretary and chronicler, Sophia.

 

Excerpt:


That very night I happened to be passing a garderobe near the stables when I heard a squeal that sounded like an animal in some distress. I peered in through an arrow-slit to see that Lady Agnes was on all fours, with Sir Odo, the nineteen-year-old son of the count's chamberlain behind her upon his knees, with his hands upon her bare hips. Her beautiful blue gown and shift had been pulled up to her waist, and the front of his wine-red tunic was bunched atop her bottom, and in fascination I watched his bare, muscular backside moving vigorously back and forth, apparently (as I thought) punishing her in some way I did not understand.
It must be a punishment, I thought, because of the noises Lady Agnes was making, and because of the way Sir Odo said, "Quiet, you little whore," in just the manner the Mistress of Novices had used to speak to me when I was receiving the strap.
But then I heard Lady Agnes say, "Oh, Sir Odo--" in a tone that did not sound like she was being beaten. But then she said, after Sir Odo had whispered something I could not hear, "Oh, it is too big--you must not."

And Sir Odo said, "Quiet, whore. It is not my reputation that will be ruined if your lady finds out I have had you, and Sir William before me. It was he who told me how he used your bottom so that he could enjoy himself as he liked."

Then I saw Sir Odo move himself farther back than he had previously, and, for the first time, I saw a man's staff of Cupid, glistening with Lady Agnes' wickedness, and all of a sudden I understood everything, and my own garden of Venus seemed to flow beyond reason, and I wanted so desperately to lift my own skirts and touch myself that I nearly swooned. I gasped at the thought, but although Lady Agnes said "What's that?" Sir Odo was not be denied, and was already pushing at the little postern gate.

"Quiet, my lady," he said, with a tone that indicated that he considered her far from a true lady. "Open this little bottom of yours to me this instant, or I will whip you the way you say that new girl was whipped at the convent."

I bit my lip so hard that I tasted blood, and hot anger burned within me, and I wanted Sir Odo to whip Lady Agnes as I had never wanted anything, but with a little sob, Lady Agnes yielded shamefully to the cavalier and, putting his hand over her mouth to muffle her cries, he began to ride.



Maddie's Intimate Authors Corner

If you've visited my blog before, you know that I love to ask personal and intimate questions of my guests.  It gives us, as readers and fans, a chance to get to know them better, and frankly, because I'm nosey. LOL

So Emily, looking back on 2013, what was your most wicked wanton experience?  If you can't think of one,  I'm sooo sorry, but what would you like it to be in 2014?


Emily:  I'd have to say (my most wicked wanton experience of 2013) was when my husband caned me in our minivan at a local park, while the kids were at school.

I'd done my usual act of bratting on Fetlife, and he happened to check in the middle of the day, and he summoned me to meet him there, then got in the car with the cane. . .

Thanks so much Emily for stopping in and kicking of Wicked Wanton Wednesday 2014.
Next week my guest author will be Harry Lime.  Ya'll come back now!  (I can say that I'm from Tennessee, really! )

No comments:

Post a Comment