Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Alien Erotica with Meredith O'Reilly on Wicked Wanton Wednesday

 
Welcome to a new year of Wicked Wanton Wednesday. 


I’m starting it off with a book blast into outer space with Meredith O’Reilly and her latest release, The Prince’s Little Mate, which is her first ever erotic Sci-fi.  I’ve read this one and Meredith packs a lot into this lovely little book in addition to aliens, she’s got romance, hot sex with a really hot alien prince, a little age play, a taste of medical play, and other worldly intrigue, action and adventure.


She shot up to a top spot on the Amazon best seller charts with this one and since it has something for everyone, how can you go wrong?

Welcome, Meredith and Happy New Year.

Hi Maddie! Thank you so much for having me on your blog today!

Before we get down to the nitty-gritty, aka the excerpt, I was wondering What got you interested in Sci-fi? Is it your guilty pleasure or did it spark your interest some other way?

Meredith:  I've always loved sci-fi stories. I think it's so cool to be able to read about a different worlds and see how those societies do things.

Maddie: What about the alien erotica part? How did you wrap your head around that?

Meredith:  Well…

Maddie:  Aw come on, dish about the alien sex! How did you decide to approach that?  You know, about ruling out tentacles, green skin, scales and such...

Meredith:  When I decided to write a sci-fi, I realized that I would get to be the one to decide the mating rules and what was acceptable and not for how the males could treat their mates. It was a lot of fun. I guess I designed the laws and my hero as what would turn me on. So, my hero couldn't have green skin or tentacles that would be gross!

Maddie:  I get it!  Green kind of makes me green, too!  J  What's on your 2016 writing calendar?

Meredith:  I have many ideas floating around in my head as to what to write in 2016. For sure, a sequel to The Prince's Little Mate will be written and I plan to co-author another M/m story with a friend. Other than those two stories, I can't say for sure what I will or won't write in 2016.

Maddie:  What about an author resolution for the new year?

Meredith:  For my writer’s resolution. I always want to improve my writing. I would rather not keep making the same mistakes twice. Also, I want to try and get 4 books out in 2016. I'm not sure if that will happen though.

Maddie:  Those are great goals.  Your fans will be happy if you keep the four books resolution, I know that! 

Thanks for playing along with my impromptu interview.  And, it really was impromptu.  I asked her these questions while chatting on Facebook.  LOL.  Sorry for putting you on the spot, Meredith, but thanks for being a good sport.  Now, how about we get down to the heart of Wicked Wanton…  the hot snippet. 

Here’s a little something, something (and by that I mean a little something anal, Yowza!)  from…

The Prince’s Little Mate

“Good girl,” he said with approval as I felt the hard rubber tip of the plug begin to slowly enter my bottom. I tensed, unable to help it. “Relax, sweetie, let it in,” he ordered as he rubbed my bottom with one hand, while still pushing the plug into me with the other. I tried to breathe and relax, but it felt foreign to have something going up there. When I began to feel it stretch my virgin hole, I clenched down again.

“Allison, relax,” he repeated, more sternly than before. “I want you to try this once for me. After it’s in, if you still don’t like it, we’ll stop and do something else.”

I took a deep breath and forced myself to stop clenching down on it. When I did, the slick plug slipped the rest of the way in. I lay across his thighs, his hands caressing and soothing and just as I thought that I was comfortable with it, it began to vibrate.

“Oh,” I moaned. The vibrations elicited very pleasurable feelings that went straight to my clit.

“That’s my good girl. You’re doing great. How are you feeling now?”

“Good, sir,” I admitted.

Buy Links

The Prince’s Little Mate Blurb:

When twenty-four-year-old Allison Black is chosen to be the mate of the prince of Aureus—an alien planet which recently signed an agreement with Earth—she is quite a bit less than enthusiastic. She makes her frustration perfectly clear to the handsome prince, telling him in no uncertain terms that she has no intention of submitting to his plans for her.

Prince Eric is determined to show his feisty, stubborn mate all the pleasures that surrendering to his dominance can bring. When he learns of her hidden yearning for a firm but loving daddy, he doesn’t hesitate to make her his little girl. He will cherish her, provide for her, and keep her safe, and when she misbehaves or puts herself in danger, he will spank her naughty bare bottom.

But even as Allison is beginning to discover the peace that comes from being held in her daddy’s strong arms, the future of Eric’s world is threatened by an old enemy bent on chaos and destruction. When the choice is put before her will Allison abandon Eric in his time of greatest need, or will she stay by his side as he strives to protect both his people and his little girl?

Publisher’s Note: The Prince’s Little Mate contains spankings, sexual scenes, age play, anal play, elements of medical play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.




Author Bio

Meredith O’Reilly cannot believe that she her fifth book is published. It feels like yesterday she submitted her first one to Stormy Night Publications! It has been a crazy year and a half of publishing books and she looks forward to many more crazy years.

In her free time, Meredith loves to try out new recipes, watch a little too much Netflix, and of course read and write. She’s currently working on another M/M romance story and can’t wait to hear what readers will think about that!

Contact Links




No comments:

Post a Comment