Saturday, October 15, 2016

HOT New Release Sweet Submission Will Set Your Tail on Fire on SatSpanks


I'm back on SatSpanks after a short hiatus. 

Where have I been so long?  Writing up a storm so I can hop on over and share more HOT snippets on Saturday Spankings, of course.    :)

Today, my eight lines comes from my brand new release, Sweet Submission.  You remember Sweet Salvation with Dr. Jared Baker, who fell for a sweet southern girl, and in Sweet Surrender, when sexy Dr. Marc Trent found love with his sweet and oh-so-sexy, surgical nurse.  Now its time for Giada and Ian's story; one that was never intended to be written.  Giada, who could never be described as sweet, was such a bitch to poor Jessie in book two, but I got a ton of reader mail and comments about her, wanting to know what became of her and wanting to see her get spanked.  So, book 3 was tacked on.  

My mission, one that I chose to accept: make Giada likable, find a man that might actually love her, and at the same time make her endearing and redeemable.  Oh, and yes, trust me, there was a lot of comeuppance in store for Ms. Giada just as my readers demanded.  

You'll have to let me know if Ian rose to the occasion.   




Snippet:

“You can go to bed when you tell me what’s wrong, whether that happens before or after I set your tail on fire is up to you.”
“What?”
“You heard me.”
“No, Ian, I’m not in the mood.”
“That is profoundly evident, but we are not going backwards. What we have is too important to let that happen again.” His hands dropped to his sides, the loss of his touch visceral as he withdrew and stepped back. “Since you’re obviously not ready to talk, I want you to go and bend over the end of the bed. Maybe after I heat your backside, you’ll be in the mood to tell me what the fuck this is all about.”




The Blurb

Giada Trent’s job as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company has all but consumed her, and after ten years of marriage her husband, Ian, has finally decided it is time to take matters into his own hands. She has blown off his attempts to rekindle their romance one too many times, and he lets her know that from now on she will make room in her life for him or she will find herself over his knee for a long, hard spanking on her bare bottom.

Ian’s bold dominance awakens Giada’s desires in ways she hasn’t felt in years, and soon she is blushing like a newlywed and quivering with desire as her firm-handed husband reminds her how pleasurable it can be to surrender to his mastery of her body. But just as their passion for one another starts to truly catch fire, a cruel, dishonest man who hurt Giada long ago returns to cause trouble for her once again. Can she find a way to put her painful past behind her forever before it tears apart everything she has worked so hard to build?


Publisher’s Note: Sweet Submission is a stand-alone sequel to Sweet Salvation and Sweet Surrender. It includes spankings and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.





Visit her blog here:







Find her on social media:








Sign up for Maddie's newsletter here:





Don't stop here.  Make sure you hop on all the other blogs for more Saturday Spankings!

No comments:

Post a Comment