Friday, July 22, 2016

Ruby Red Gets Spanked by the Sheriff: Red Petticoat Saloon #2


Ruby Red
by Maggie Ryan

 The Red Petticoat Saloon is open for business.

Can he force himself to arrest the girl he remembers or will he lose his heart in rescuing the woman she's become?


Blurb:

From the moment Rebekah McTavish meets the beautiful, cultured Madame Jewel, she has but one dream. She wanted nothing more than to get a job at The Red Petticoat Saloon and don the coveted red petticoat worn by Jewel's gems. She discovers that getting hired is the easy part—who knew that Jewel's partner, has a tendency to frown upon gems who break the rules.

Jebidiah Justice spent much of his youth avoiding the little red-head. Even his constant threats to tan her hide did nothing to sway the little pest to better behavior. Now, as the sheriff of Culpepper Cove, avoidance is no longer possible. On the night he catches her red-handed breaking and entering, he has to make a choice. Can he force himself to arrest the girl he remembers or will he lose his heart in rescuing the woman she's become?

Rebekah becomes Ruby, the newest gem at the saloon, finding a home and a sense of family she craves. The only thing standing between her and her red petticoat is a man who refuses to call her anything but Red and warns her that if she puts so much as a pinky toe on those stairs, the only red thing under her skirts will be the hue he paints across her backside. And, this time, she had a feeling that he isn't just threatening.

Will the two leave the past behind and make a future together or will their chance of happiness be taken away?

DISCLAIMER: This book includes the spanking of adult women and explicit sexual scenes including anal play. If these offend you, please do not purchase this book.




Excerpt:

"I'm not a thief!" she began again only to stop as her stomach clutched when she attempted to curl her hand into a fist. The pain had her whimpering.

"Shh, be still," Jeb said. "Let's worry about that after Doc fixes you up." When she began to struggle, he moved one hand to slap against the back of her skirt. "Be still. I don't want any glass on your clothing to cut you. You need to be still until we can get your dress off…"

"Fuck that," Rebekah hissed, "you can't…" Another swat of his hand changed the direction of her thoughts. "Stop swatting me! Put me down!"

"No," Jeb said, easily adjusting his hold as he strode down the dark street towards the jail. "I said we'd discuss this later, but I'm warning you; if I hear you cursing again, I'll be doing a great deal more than popping your behind." A third swat demonstrated his sincerity as she squirmed again before stilling.

Rebekah didn't know which was worse, the throbbing in her hand or the threat of being spanked by the sheriff. She didn't remember him being so… big. No, not big; he was huge, carrying her as easily as if she weighed no more than a feather. It wasn't until he pushed through the door of the jail that another fear flooded through her. She'd never been inside the building before and the sight of a pair of cells, one door open waiting to swallow her whole and to lock her away from freedom had her head swimming and her pulse racing. The soft whimpers she'd been issuing turned into a much louder moan as fear gripped her insides.

Buy Link:


Author Bio:

Author for Blushing Books.  I write both contemporary erotica and historical spanking romances.  I enjoy writing about characters that enjoy the provocative D/S lifestyle of today’s times as well as taking a step back into the past to write stories that take place in the Victorian era with age-play as a theme. 

I live in the great Lone Star state with my wonderful husband.  I have always loved reading.  Growing up in a family with four children, it was difficult finding a place to be alone.  I was probably one of the squeakiest clean girls on the planet as I would spend hours in the tub so I could read without being bothered.  It wasn’t long before I began to make up my own endings to the books I was reading.  From there, it just seemed natural to begin writing my own stories.

I never try to restrict myself to any one genre because there are just too many delicious possibilities out there and inside my head.  I admit to being somewhat of a romantic though as my stories always must have a great deal of love, passion, corporal discipline and, of course, great, mind-blowing sex.  I want my readers to be able to see, hear, feel and know the characters that I’m creating as well as I do when I bring them to life and transfer their stories to paper.  I want my women to be strong of character but also strong enough to know that submission given in love and trust to your partner does not make you weaker, it makes you far stronger.    I want my men to be sexy, strong, demanding alpha males who know how to take what they want while acknowledging it is a gift they have been blessed with by the women that have chosen to submit to them.  I want there to be no doubt that they truly would die for the other no matter how others might view their relationship.


Follow her on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_Maggie_Ryan
Email: maggie.ryan.writes@gmail.com

Don’t miss these exciting titles by Maggie Ryan and Blushing Books!



No comments:

Post a Comment