Saturday, January 31, 2015

Exacty what are you wearing under those jeans? on SatSpanks





With the upcoming release of Sweet Surrender on Feb 12th, this will be the last week for Jackson's Justice on SatSpanks.  I'd like to end with a bang and a whimper.  LOL  Enjoy!  



The snippet:



“Why would you go about without drawers?”

“Have you ever tried to wear them under pants?”

He shook his head as his lips curved ever so slightly.

“No, I don’t suppose you have,” she grumbled, irritated at herself for asking the silly question, “they bunch up, is why, which is quite uncomfortable.”

“We should address that you’re wearing pants at all, while I have you over my knee, but that’s the least of my concerns at the moment.” With a firm tug, her jeans ended up around her thighs and she was back over his lap.

“Heath, this is highly improper; my bottom is bare.”

“Yes, which is the best way for a naughty girl to learn a lesson; I believe I mentioned that the last time. Did you think I was kidding?” He shifted forward and she heard the breadboard scrape across the table with ominous intent.

“Heath Jackson, don’t you dare paddle my bare behind!”


***



Buy Links

Kobo



***


Don't forget to visit all the other wonderful spanking blogs, you'll be glad you did.



No comments:

Post a Comment