Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sneak Preview of Lessons for Lanie on #SatSpanks

 
 
 
 
A preview of my current WIP that is in final editing  
and about to go to my publisher.
 
 
Lessons for Lanie
 
(working title, what do you think?)
 
 
The Blurb:
 
 
Law Professor Ethan Fischer is tired of seeing his Type A personality wife bottling up everything inside.  She's not sleeping, has lost weight and their sex life is beginning to suffer.  Something's got to give. 
 
Lanie Fischer is a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom.  Exerting a tight control over her emotions, she's earned the nickname; the Ice Queen.  Stress at the firm has been mounting and without an effective outlet she's an emotional wreck, but she internalizes everything refusing to let it show.  It's beginning to affect her private life, especially
her marriage.
 
Ethan turns to a psychologist who recommends a rather radical approach--role play and lots of spankings.  It will be up to Ethan to set up scenarios where Lanie can set aside her professional persona and learn to let go. 
 
An erotic romance contains graphic sex, spankings, elements of BDSM, medical scenes, mild age play elements, and anal sex.
 
 My eight line snippet... 
 
“That’s my girl; you want me to take control, don’t you?”  She couldn’t speak she was so turned on and simply produced a whimper in answer.  He lingered another minute, plunging into her dripping channel and fucking her slowly with two fingers. 
“We need to finish what we’ve started here.  I’m giving you a dozen this first time, for the sass and the cursing.” 
“Ethan… sir, I’m gonna come.”  As soon as the words left her mouth, he pulled his fingers free.  
“Not yet, Lanie, you’re being punished.  You can come after your spanking, when I’m deep inside you, not before.”


Watch my blog or #SatSpanks for other excerpts and news of a release date.

Now, onward to the other spanking blogs my friends.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment