Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thianna D. Delivers and Scorches on Wicked Wanton Wednesday





Thianna D gets Wicked and Wanton today with a steamy excerpt from her newest release; Finding Their Bliss from the Corbin's Bend series.
 
A first time visitor to my blog, when I asked for a panty melting excerpt, she delivered.  That's my kind of guest! 

 
 
 Finding Their Bliss – Blurb
Brent Carmichael loved Corbin's Bend. A small community at the base of the Rocky Mountains just for spankophiles, he worked tirelessly to make sure everything ran smoothly and that the residents were safe and happy. He never intended to fall in love, but when Charmagne Kendle stumbled into his life, he found an attraction he had no intention of fighting.
Char moved to Corbin's Bend after losing her job, her apartment, and her fiancé all in one day. She had no idea she was actually moving to a spanking community, but with the freedom to explore her secret fetish, she found herself happily upended over Brent's lap.
As their relationship deepened into domestic discipline, her ex appeared wanting her back. Now she had to choose. The rich, handsome, and charming Nathan Korven or former police officer Brent Carmichael. To find her bliss, there was really only one choice.
 
Finding Their Bliss – Excerpt (You did ask for scorching if I do recall…)
When his hands lightly grasped her waist, holding her in place, his lips began to trail up her spine, kissing and licking each ridge.

“So beautiful,” he murmured as he kept going, slowly lifting her upper body up the higher he went until she was standing straight, and he nibbled on her neck. Her only warning was the feel of his fingers on her back before her bra released and he tipped the straps over her shoulders. The bra fell to the ground, she was pretty sure, but she forgot about it as his hands took each of her globes in his hands and squeezed lightly.

“Yes,” she murmured as he pulled her back against him.

“Warm,” he whispered, “and the perfect handful.” His fingers closed in on her nipples, the surprising sensation making her knees give out. Swinging her up in his arms again, he deposited her on the bed. Then he began to undo the buttons on his shirt. Not once did he turn away, his eyes hungrily taking in her body as he slowly undressed.

This could not be real. Her entire body zinged like a live wire. Not once in her rather unremarkable sex life had she ever felt like this. If he didn’t get undressed and inside her soon, she might cum just from watching him. When he was down to his underwear, his eyes caught hers and, with a single movement, the boxers dropped and she could not resist. Her eyes dropped to… Oh! My! God!

There was surely no way in heaven or earth he was going to fit, not that she cared at the moment. Her itch needed scratching, and the monster between his legs had to be the key. “Holy shit! You’re huge.”

He flashed her a smile. “Why, thank you.”

Blushing a little, she lifted up her hips and pushed her panties down to her ankles. As she went to flick them away with her left foot, he reached out and stopped her. “Don’t. I have an idea.”

At this moment, she would accept any idea except for stopping. He put her panties on both ankles and then tied them so that the bases of her feet met, and once he pushed her knees apart and down, he had a clear view of her center. Instinctively, she tried to bring her knees back together, but he stopped her. “No, let me look.”

He didn't just look. Climbing onto the bed, he slid his legs between hers and under her feet, moving down to where her feet rested on his back, and his tongue… oh, his tongue did wondrous things. Starting at her core, he placed the flat of his tongue against her and dragged it upward, flicking her clitoris at the top.


Buy Links:




 

 
Maddie's Intimate
Authors Corner
I've divided my interview into serious stuff and fun stuff.  We'll get to the meat first, then the dessert will follow.  Here goes...
 
Serious author stuff:
MT: Thianna, How much of your books are realistic, based on your own personal experiences? 
TD:  I have been active in the BDSM lifestyle for almost fourteen years, so anything kink related can be considered relatively realistic. Also, in each book of at least novella length, I usually include a scene of some sort that comes from my own life. So yes, my books are mostly based on a reality concept. But it’s the fantasy that people wish to embrace.
Like my newest book Finding Their Bliss. It is set in a fictitious community where everyone is a spanko. Not in reality, but I do admit I wish it was. I’d live there. :)
MT:  How same/different are you from your main character?
TD: Charmagne and I have a lot of similarities. We’re both writers, we both like spanking, and we both tend to lash out when we’re tired, cranky, or in pain. And our greatest similarity? Our innate ability to try and push a really good guy away without realizing what we’re doing. Of course, in Char’s case, I also gave her the gumption to go after what she wanted once she realized she truly liked Brent.
I wish I had her courage. :) 
MT:  Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp? 
TD:  In all of my books, at least one character is nervous about admitting to one part of themselves. In Finding Their Bliss, Char doesn’t want anyone to know she wants to be spanked.
Until I was thirty, I hid most of who I was. When I learned to be more open about my wants, needs, desires, etc, I found a freedom and a part of myself I didn’t even know was there. So I am hoping my readers realize it is always best to be who they are. Ignore the naysayers. Be you – because that is who you were meant to be.
MT:  What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
TD:  If you want to be a writer, write. Don’t let anything get in your way. Write day, night, weekend, on vacations. Have a tablet or electronic tablet nearby and when an idea hits you, get it down. Oh, and also? When you want to submit a book to a publisher, read it,  have someone you trust read it, and edit it to the best of your ability. Then? Submit it. Get passed your fears and just go for it. If you wait until you absolutely know everything’s perfect? It will never get submitted.
To quote a well-known shoe company: Just do it!
 
Fun Stuff:
MT:  If you could be a tree, what kind would you be?  HA…. Just kidding, but here are a few quickie get to know you questions.
TD: Well, since you asked… *grin* I’ve always had a fascination with the Dryads and the Nyads, so yes…that’s the kind of tree I would be. It would be fun to drift in my spirit form at night, dancing in amongst fellow dryads and nyads, free from human constraints.
 
MT:  OMG, Thianna, you are the first guest to have ever answered that questions.  I love it!!!!
What are you reading right now?
TD:  I’m always reading two or three things at the same time. For instance, currently I’m reading The Bride by Julie Garwood, the Falls Chance Ranch DD series (for the umpteenth time) by Rolf & Ranger, and studying The Game of Life (And How to Play It) by Florence Scovel Shinn.
 
MT:  Love Julie Garwood.  One of the authors who got me hooked on romance, along with Katherine Woodiwiss and Johanna Lindsey (she wrote spankings, naughty girl!, no wonder I love her).
What is your favorite genre?
TD:  I don’t think I have a favorite genre, to be honest. I enjoy reading romance, fantasy, chick-lit, light sci-fi, and have a fondness for Highlander novels with strong men in kilts. *grins* Any book I enjoy will have to have humor. If the book is negative I will stop reading it relatively quickly.
MT:  What is the trait or characteristic you find most appealing about your significant other? 
TD:  I’m currently single so have no significant other. *sigh* I miss having that dominant man I can lean on around.
MT:  Maybe this post will spark an interest in a special someone, fingers crossed...
What is your favorite spanking/BDSM position and implement.
TD:  I don’t think I have a favorite position for an erotic spanking – they’re all good. Though it is best to have both my hands and feet tied down as my body reacts in all sorts of strange ways. For discipline? Umm, I plead the fifth? *grins* For all I know my future SO may read this at some point in time. I don’t want to give him any ideas. ;)
As for spanking implement – my favorite has to be a leather slapper. OMG I love that thing.
MT:  Ah... an auditory spanko, the sound of the slapper makes it so much more intense, even if it's not.  :D 
Thank you so much, Thianna, for stopping by today.  Please come back and share more in the future.  Always welcome...  To learn more about my guest author check out her bio below and follow her on FB and her website below.
Next week, my good friend Dinah McLeod will be back with her newest historical western, "Maggie Meets Her Match".
 
 Thianna D - BIO

Thianna D is an author of erotica and erotic romance, many of her books either domestic discipline or BDSM in nature. She loves to write about the emotional aspects of these kinds of relationships.

Finding Their Bliss came about from her fantasy about a perfect community where spanking and loving discipline were the norm. She was thrilled with nine other authors joined in to create the Corbin's Bend series, a set of erotic spanking novels and novellas.

She hopes you have enjoyed Finding Their Bliss and that you will check out the other Corbin's Bend books coming Summer 2014.

Keep up with Corbin's Bend at www.corbinsbend.com.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment